Alan has been sleeping a lot, punctuated by periods of upset. We're trying to keep on top of his pain management so it never gets too bad while he's recovering from all the surgery. Our nurse found a rocker-recliner for us last night so I've been rocking and singing to him. He's been so wiggly and independent the last six months that I've missed our cuddling time. Always looking for that silver lining!
He continues to sleep this morning while we wait to hear from the doctors. In the mean time we've rearranged to hospital room for a long term stay and started a load of laundry. Tick tock tick tock...
Hang in there. Please let Hank and I know what we can do to help you as well. With Alan, since he's older and awake, I am sure you have to spend more time with him, than me with Logan. On top of that, you still have Kevin. You're in our prayers as well.
ReplyDeleteThanks Virginia. You and Hank are a real inspiration to Harold and I!
ReplyDeleteHi Harold and Judy. WOW! I can't believe all this is happening. I'm thinking about little Alan constantly. I just took a nap and the first thing I thought of when I woke up was running downstairs to read your blog. How is he doing? Do you have the biopsy results yet? If you need anything please let me know. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDelete