Friday, April 10, 2009

Further research

Upon further Internet surfing, I found this fact sheet on Infantile Fibrosarcoma. Under the section on differential diagnosis, there was the following statement: Infantile fibrosarcoma may have round cell areas reminiscent of rhabdomyosarcoma. This may explain the earlier initial diagnosis of Embryonal Rhabdomyosarcoma from the needle biopsy's very small sample.

3 comments:

  1. Harold. Sorry to hear the news. We'll keep your family in our prayers. let me know if you need anything from the crashpad.

    Gavin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sanders Family. Wow. I'm amazed Judy that you feel up to typing the blogs, yet I believe it offers some sort of comfort for you at the same time of your "waiting." I understand.

    I appreciate what you've writen, as we can all have a better understanding of what Alan and you all are going through.

    Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm thinking about you and I asked several of my praying friends to pray for baby Alan and each of you during this critical time.

    All God's Blessings,
    Tiffany Spagnoli & Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Judy & Hal,

    Just wanted you to know that Jim and I are thinking about all of you and want the best for baby Alan. We will make sure he is added to several prayer lists.

    Jim & Diane Strader

    ReplyDelete