07/16/10:00
ANC 1734
It was a whirlwind visit for counts - we were in and out in 15 minutes! Every thing still looks good - so good that I asked Doc P if I was paranoid for worrying. Is the chemo still being effective if Alan isn't exhibiting the side effects? He assured me that it was working since they could visibly see a difference and we would have another abdominal ultrasound on Monday when we're in the hospital for chemo. We were just fortunate that Alan handles the chemo that he got in the last round so well.
We showed Doc P the picture of Alan climbing his bed to reach the light switch and he was flabbergasted. Alan is quite the monkey. And the nibbler - the nurse brought him a cup of animal crackers and he sat still nibbling them through vitals and having his port accessed and labs drawn. Wow! I guess animal crackers are the flavour of the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment