Friday, December 30, 2011

Home

Alan was up late again - apparently all the fresh air at Hermann Park didn't counteract all the sleep he had during the biopsy. He was pretty feisty until almost midnight and didn't wake up until almost 10. By then we were packed up and ready to head home!

On our way out of the hotel to the parking garage, we ran into Doc L, sneaking in with her daughter for some stealth time at the office. She was happy to hear that Alan was active rather than in pain now and said to call the office on Tuesday for the preliminary results of the biopsy.

We made it home just in time to welcome Grandma for a visit!


Alan is ready pack up his toys and head home

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you guys are home, I will also be praying for good news with the biopsy results.
    Happy New Years! I pray this new year brings nothing but good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed! Happy New Year and enjoy your family visit.

    ReplyDelete