Monday, November 8, 2010

Hair today...

I've suspected it for a couple of weeks, but thought perhaps that it was wishful thinking. While drying him after his bedtime bath today, I saw it and knew it was real - hair!

While rubbing my cheek against his head lately, I though perhaps his head was feeling a little fuzzier. But tonight, I could definitely see fine, stubby hair all over his head. On one hand, yay! his body is recovering, and watching his hair grow back after his surgery last winter was a wonderful thing.

But the paranoid, "It's a zebra!" part of me is wondering why the chemo isn't continuing to affect his hair. He was off chemo for quite a while last time before his hair started growing back. It's another question to ask the docs tomorrow. They're used to me questioning everything under the sun, and hopefully they have a reassuring answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment