Harold and Judy have scheduled a visitation for Alan on Friday, January 25th at the Sunset North Funeral Home. The start time will be 10:00 a.m. with an end time of 9:00 p.m. (the start time may change, but the end time is definite). The address is 910 North Loop 1604 East, San Antonio, TX 78232. This is an opportunity for people to say good-bye to our sweet angel. Alan will not be at the Saturday service.
The church service will be held on Saturday, January 26th at 11:00 at Crown of Life Lutheran Church. The service should end by 11:45 with a reception immediately following at the same location. The address is 19291 Stone Oak Parkway, San Antonio, TX 78258. Children are welcome at this service. It will be a celebration of Alan's life with some of his favorite things and the playground will be open! The reception will end at 2:00 p.m.
If you are coming in from out of town for the service, will you please let me know via email at bcunn929@gmail.com? Harold and Judy want to make sure they know the special friends that have traveled to say goodbye to Alan.
Thank you again! Judy and Harold know how special Alan was to everyone and appreciate the love and support.
I want to express my thoughts and prayers for your family. I am a FedEx guy and saw the FCIF today.
ReplyDeleteThank you for telling the story of Alan. It was a joy to read and I know you guys gave him all of your love.
I cannot imagine how difficult this is for you and I hope you have all the support you need. If you ever want/need to talk to someone please look me up in VIPS.
God Bless,
rob akers
544123