Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Office visit 5/26

05/26 12:45
ANC 865
A quick trip to the office for counts. Alan is neutropenic, so we have to start being careful again. I'm just glad we were able to finish out the preschool year before we had to start restricting his contact with other kids. Otherwise, Doc A was happy with how active Alan looked. He sat quietly for the tests again, and was excited every time someone came into the exam room and washed their hands - it's like he was thinking "Can I play with the water too?"

We'll be back Friday for Vincristine and counts. While we were checking out, Alan kept gesturing for me to pick him up. At first I thought he wanted me to hold him, and then I thought he might want to see Sylvia behind the desk. Nope, he was going for the big jar of suckers sitting on the counter. Doc P gave him one last week, which he enjoyed playing with, but he didn't actually deign to lick it. Same thing today - maybe one day he'll actually taste one!

No comments:

Post a Comment